Thursday, February 3, 2011

Xtreme-curves.com/leigh

BRAZIL





big is beautiful





Marcio Kogan, a Brazilian architect, may have liked a little sweeping and its Homes are not cuddly or cozy. See for yourself here is a small selection of its many gardens, houses more than generous in the midst of nature, surrounded by parkland and a pond. verandas can add several huge übedachte large families.








unbegingt I like the size, but how he uses the materials and colors: natural and colorful . and I can imagine all this and a few smaller numbers. So nothing against people who can afford it! inspired me the wide, which can be quite achieve on a smaller scale.






me because the air is gone ..... I think I now know his secret. waives any * nonsense * . therefore, this court yard is not much larger than mine. but for me is just about everything!






cordial greetings from
Floor7




floor07.blogspot.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment