Friday, February 25, 2011

Kate Playground.hardcore Movies

PARIS LOFTLEBEN





live in a loft .. ....
was always my dream, here I would have space for all my creative activities and crafts , without ever having to constantly clean up , and at least two dogs! and lots of guest bed for dear friends and my people.
and probably would have been even more space for our company.





** Isabelle Puech and Benoit Jamin, designers have the challenge of the renovation of this old made workshop. the e ESULTS is e in the universe of 350 m2. original furniture and objects from around the world round from the warm workshop atmosphere. ferns thrive in the courtyard and green plants .**

here it smells out for workshop, craft, after work, which is good. I like workshop ambience. here's what happened tangible.













warm Greetings from
Floor7

floor07.blogspot.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment