Sunday, February 6, 2011

Selling Blood Chicago

Egon Eiermann peco office



the table Asked by EIERMANN are really awesome. In my company we have two different one in chrome and one in iron look.








Egon Eiermann (1904-1970)







photos up here: style park



we have decided to side with tabletops, linoleum coated




both photos fist



the company french fist delivered promptly and without problems, the desired dimensions. I recommend against the purchase order to color patterns. for me was the range of tremendous help in the decision. I have to color 'mushroom' and decided not to this day regret. the surfaces are clean, despite their brightness very easily. mushroom is exactly like a mushroom. not to know and do not to beige.




photo Floor7

Eiermann tables and linoleum plate on one side
coated in color mushroom. my brother has a better standard measurement plate with layer-edge look.
TIP. LINOLEUM always only with a neutral cleaner and water clean Glänzer etc. which is completely unnecessary and wrong.



my plates are "special". I love custom design, because they fit and can solve even difficult problems can show room.
linoleum is a unique material. as we in our office floor and coffee kitchen covered with linoleum, it made sense to the table tops to also select from this durable material. It is very natural and a good alternative to wood. to wood-working area-I could not bring myself Duch, as the wall shelves in the material-enough to was used.
the office of my brother will be built in cupboards of walnut French-dominated, and so did another timber just not in question. since we are in the rooms of a former carpentry work are drawn, we were lucky enough to have already built to take advantage of solid wood ceiling büoschränke.



** I feel comfortable in my small range **


until the time came, I had to occur to me something , let because my work area features two had met.

the one of my table with enough space and shelves for all my stuff and as a visitor reception. I rolled catalogs of catalogs, but not a single reception desk was really meet my needs.
the bar was finally built out of open elements of octopus, two well-cut panes of glass and the craftsmanship can Association of JOSEF who share with each other. an idea is to have a thing, which again put a different one!
the octopus had regale myself assembled (without any screws put simply) and who is reasonably skilled and IKEA together a boyfriend, also creates this octopus by the way very nice regulatory elements in the range, which are affordable and not so uniform look like ordinary office furniture.




rather JOSEF , thanks again for everything !



cordial greetings from
Floor7


floor07.blogspot.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment