Monday, February 14, 2011

Creative Labs Vf-0040 Driver Vista

Schifoan is the leiwand ...

... And I mean not only the ski races on television, where I downloaded the mom almost fill the screen must if you want to take me away from the TV.
No, I drive itself also were busy!

First a little dry firing at home, with a helmet camera, gold medal and my special skis that I got last year by Brigitte in kindergarten.



Wellness :-)
Last weekend we have my friend, Melanie, visited Gaflenz.
And after an extensive wellness program in the pool of loose stone on Saturday (because the weather was not so great) then it went off on Sunday at last on the Forsteralm for skiing.
We then had a private lesson with two very nice super ski instructors.

hands on his knees and off you go.
Cheering, Melanie!
The Monika and Thomas have us an hour privy to the secrets of the long downhill and braking. Although I am still of the view, who loses brakes, :-)
Then we have but desperately deserves a break because an hour up and down, it's really beautiful about the condition, I say you.


Mama thinks the next fall, we all go to the ski workout, for strength to train for the winter.

spaghetti give strength for the afternoon :-)
And after lunch I made uncertain with Papa and Mama have the training hill.

The last exit, I then mastered the hand of Mama really great, even the Bogerlfahren works quite well when I was announces, is where I go.
And finally the award ceremony!

0 comments:

Post a Comment